Friday, February 11, 2005

Blogging from the airport

Using the wireless internet at Minneapolis airport - on my way to Orange County, where as if on cue, its raining cats and dogs. Somehow, whenever I am there, it gets cloudier or rainier than usual (ans it's almost never cloudy or raining out there).

I will be busy with the Biophysical Society meeting at Long Beach over the next five days and then its a whirlwind trip to India - which should all be very fun. So probably no blogging for the next two week. Not that I am an avid blogger even on my normal schedule. Additionally, there are hardly any 'original' opinions on this blog. I have been pretty much culling materials from other blogs and web-sites and posting them with minimal comments. Need to change all that - as Arup once mentioned - 'need a cause to rebel against ...'. Unfortunately, we are a priviledged generation - the lowest point in our collective life was perhaps when Javed Miandad hit that last ball six !! Anyway, more later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home